My year meme

I have decided not to go back through my journal entries here, or elsewhere on the net, and create a 'year in review' post/meme*. Well actually that isn't exactly true. I did think of doing that and having a look back at all the fun and exciting things that I had got up to. However, when I started I noticed that my ife had been particularly bland this past year. I noticed that throughout this year I had settled into a routine that wasn't productive in many ways.

Added to this is the recent news that a friend has weeks to live, it has made me think how precious life and what we have is, and how important it is that we cherish each moment we get.

Therefore next year will take Steven Covey's first principle very seriously, 'Be proactive'.**


*sorry, just being net pretentious
**there are still 16 days of this year to go, and so the principle starts now if I am to cherish every moment

No comments: