I haven't been well and french markets

Nope, I have had another case of man-flu. And this really was/is man-flu because I haven't got any medicine from the doctor. However, I have been browsing the internet and I found Wednesday 22nd November post over on Jonny B's site that brought a smile to my face - it seems he has had the lurgee too, although it wasn't that which brought the smile to my face.

It seems they have a 'French Market' in Norfolk too. We have one in Milton Keynes every so often, although since our car broke I haven't been able to get to the city centre as much as I would like and have probably missed this years event. In fact the Christmas market is probably there already and that is normally German.

1 comment:

JonnyB said...

I have had constant lurgee for weeks, it seems.

I blame the French. Bringing their germs.