I don't get out much

Milton Keynes is perfectly placed in the UK. It is about halfway between London (capital) and Birmingham (city number 2 - although I think Manchester argues this point a bit). It has a motorway running beside it and an inter-city route to enable travel between the north and the south of the country. As such you can quite easily get anywhere from Milton Keyens.

I however, don't get out very much... currently this is added to because our car is dead and buried (see wish list if you really want to help). But this sad lonely stay-at-home guy is off on his annual* pilgrimage to London next week. Yes, I am off to see The Cardiacs perform their yearly show. It should be good as they have said they will play songs that the fans have requested... hey I am a fan and I haven't requested anything, have I missed something again? I must get out more.

*Well almost, I didn't go last year and not sure if I made it the year before either

No comments: