The gray decends again

After a brief cold snap - briefer than the career of Jade Goody - the murky gray has returned to Milton Keynes. It is neither cold not warm, neither bright nor gloomy, simply gray and dull. This certainly has an effect on the ability of this blogger (hey I unwittingly called myself a blogger, best change that before I get ideas above my station) guy to be particularly active. He also has to deal with the fact that the MK DONS after going seven games undefeated have stumbled slightly - this weekend saw them lose 5-0, oops.

I have added, and will continue to add more bits and pieces to the site, in addition to the witty blogging. First up, is an MK newsfeed to keep you up to date with what is going on - it is time to mashup Milton Keynes (web tech term, not a cooking term).

No comments: